A couple of years ago, on the drive down from the top of Pikes Peak, Dad let me hang out of the window to take some shots and in that moment I felt like a @natgeotravel photographer. ✌️🗻 #pikespeak #colorado #usa #america
🙋✨ I can’t and will not ever be able to get over this band. #rememberwhen #wakeup #arcadefire #sydney @arcadefire 💕
The National - Slow Show
I wanna hurry home to you / Put on a slow dumb show for you / And crack you up.
"That one’s actually kind of literal, wanting to get out of some anxiety-filled public situation, where there’s a party of something and you just want to escape and be home, close the doors with someone that you really care about and just be stupid and laugh. Forgetting about social pretenses and how you have to act in public, you can just be a fool with this person, you know, ugly and awkward and silly and they won’t judge you." - Matt Berninger
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” by Five things I am trying very hard to accept
It’s an interesting thing when you discover something about yourself. To go: ‘Wow, I’m not the person I thought I was. I’m in the middle of something and I can’t actually deal with it.
Chips and aioli pizza + banana and honey smoothies with Juliyyyyaaaa 🍟🍕🍌🍯 @juliaq #foodporn #pizza #lunch #stevenseagull